Fiction on the Rocks
by Timothy Gene Sojka
Hey readers, friends, bookworms, and critics. I am so honored you visited the site. To get the most value (free stuff) from your visit, subscribe or return monthly. I'll post book launch dates, signing schedules, free stories, novel excerpts, and advanced reader opportunities. I do not take your visit for granted and will ensure you have an incredible experience. Enjoy this month's free excerpt below.
Why the cocktail motif?
1) Great plots, like great cocktails feature a twist.
2) Fiction's legendary characters spend most of their time on the rocks.
3) Bad decisions are the spine of great novels.
4) Plots and cocktails work shaken or stirred.
5) The author may have a propensity toward an occasional Old Fashioned.